Guitar Micro Synth FX
You know the sound. Now, the reissued Micro Synthesizer for guitar lets guitarists produce vintage analog synthesizer sounds such as those generated by the early, great Moog(TM) synthesizers. The Micro Synthesizer's ten slider controls give the guitarist complete control over the processed sound.
Four completely independent and fully mixable voices-guitar, octave above, sub-octave, and square wave (or distortion) are modified by the resonance, start frequency, stop frequency, and rate controls of the filter sweep section to create the classic analog synthesizer sounds.
- True bypass
- All analog design
- 2-pole analog resonant filter
- 4 voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up and square wave
- Square wave voice can be used as a distortion tone
- Start, stop filter frequency sliders with adjustable rate for full control over the filter's sweep direction and speed
- Adjustable filter resonance control
- Adjustable attack time control for fading-in notes
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 96DC-200BI power supply included