Designed by one of the worlds leading luthiers, Patrick James Eggle, this guitar is a joy to play. With beautiful crisp top end and warm bass it fits perfectly into any style.
Englemann Spruce / British Rippled Sycamore (45mm Nut, 14 Fret Join)
Rippled Sycamore is an indigenous wood from the UK and is the British relative of the broad leaf maple species frequently found in North America and famously used in guitar building.
When matched to high grade Engelmann Spruce, the tonal properties are akin to maple with a relatively dry and crisp tone that offers both power and clarity. The beauty of this British wood is complemented by a luxurious, light, honey-tone stain and solid Rosewood binding, back strip and end strip.
- Top Wood - High Grade Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood - Solid British Honeyed Sycamore
- Side Wood - Solid British Honeyed Sycamore
- Binding - Solid Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bracing Material - Quarter-Sawn Piano Grade Spruce
- Bracing Pattern - Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette - 5mm Green Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck - Mahogany
- Neck Finish - Gloss
- Neck Joint - Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard - Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard - Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays - Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Heads - Grover Rotomatic 18:1 Nickel
- Trussrod - 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle - Unbleached Bone (Bali)
- Nut Width - Nut 45mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge - Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins - Indian Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type - PU Lacquer Hi-Gloss
- Hardcase Included