An acclaimed superstar of modern country music, Brad Paisley has defined a guitar-centric sound infused with the voice and vibe of the Telecaster®. Fender have teamed up with this award-winning guitarist to create his signature model, the limited-edition Brad Paisley Road Worn Telecaster. An eye-catching instrument with plenty of country mojo, this stage-tested Telecaster is ideal for adding some Nashville flair to your arsenal.
- Series: Artist
- Body Material: Spruce / Paulownia / Spruce
- Body Finish: Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, Enhanced "V" Profile
- Neck Finish: Oiled Road Worn
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5"
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.650" Wide
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Bridge: 3-Saddle, Strings-Through-Body Tele with Compensated Brass Saddles
- Pickguard: Clear, with Black & Silver Paisleys
- Pickups: Custom Brad Paisley Spec Vintage-Style Telecaster (Bridge), "Twisted" Single-Coil Tele (Neck)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Extras: Includes Deluxe Fender Gig Bag