The Fender FSR Japan '69 Classic Telecaster is a brilliant reproduction of an icon.
Original models cost tens of thousands, so this is your chance to own a blue flower or pink paisley at a fraction of the cost! These FSR models don't just look great, they also sound amazing.
Vintage-style pickups and wiring give the '69 Classic tele a beautiful tone that can handle rock, country and blues with ease.
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Shape: Slim "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5 "(648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25 "(184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: twenty one
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650 "(42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Polyester
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh® Cast / Sealed
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top