The VC15-110 is the baby of the VC range. Built on the distinguished heritage of the VC30, the VC15 delivers a massively expressive tone for a 'small' amp. 15 watts of amazingly warm or classic bluesy lead tone powered by matched EL84's and cranked out through its internal 10" speaker.
The VC15's cleanly laid out front panel is straightforward and consists of Hi and Lo input options, Clean volume, bright switch, Drive, drive volume, driver channel select, bass, middle, treble reverb and finally over all tone. Each VC15-110 is fitted with a new 10" HH H1050 Driver and housed in a very 'British' and specifically a very 'Laney' black basket weave vinyl covering, with black and grey speaker grille – with white piping, rugged leather handles and finished with chromed corners. Giving a very purposeful no-nonsense appearance.
At only 15 watts, the VC15 can be pushed harder at lower volumes. The power tubes can be worked harder to create tonal nirvana of pre amp and power amp working in tandem to create a highly expressive all valve tone, expressing what we call 'The Dark Art'. Over the years the benefits of power amp distortion have been overlooked by people looking for more pre amp crunch, ending up with fizzy saturation and a lack of body in guitar tone.
- Bright Switch Yes
- Channel Controls Global Tone Controls
- Channels 2: Clean and Drive
- Class A/B
- Packed Dimensions (HxWxD mm) 410 x 582 x 262
- Drivers 1x 10" HH H1050 Driver
- Equalisation Bass, Mid & Treble
- Footswitch FS2 (Not included)
- FX Loop(s) Yes
- nputs 2 x Jack (Hi and LO)
- Output Valves 2x EL84 Tubes
- Power 15 Watts
- Preamp Valves 3x 12AX7 Tubes
- Reverb Yes
- Speaker connections 1x External Speaker Socket (cuts out internal speaker)