The MXR M300 Reverb manages to cram 6 different reverbs into a Phase 90-sized enclosure. Pretty darn impressive! Room, Pad, Plate, Spring, Mod and "Epic" reverbs are selectable by pushing the Tone knob. MXR have given the M300 Reverb Decay and Mix controls as well, ensuring maximum versatility. Other features include a hi-fi analog dry path and an expression output for blending setting configurations. This is an incredibly versatile reverb pedal that is worth every penny. Well done MXR!
- Six meticulously crafted reverbs in one pedal
- Hi-fi analog and digital audio paths
- Dry path is 100% analog
- Studio-grade low noise floor
- Relay true bypass and delay trails modes
- Expression pedal jack for foot control of all knob settings
- Stereo In/Out capability when using TRS cables