This guitar has become somewhat of a classic.
Originally released in 2010 as a collaboration between PRS and Zach Myers (guitarist of multi platinum rock band Shinedown) this axe has since been updated & fitted with various new appointments!
The Zach Myers SE features a semi hollow (chambered) Mahogany body with a stunning f-hole, a satin Mahogany Neck & rosewood fingerboard.
Here's the rest of the spec!
- -Top Wood: Beveled Maple Top with Flame Maple Veneer
- -Back Wood: Mahogany
- -Body Contruction: Semi-Hollow with Single F-Hole
- -Number of Frets: 22
- -Scale Length: 24.5-inch
- -Neck Wood: Mahogany (with Satin Finish)
- -Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- -Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- -Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- -Bridge: PRS Adjustable Stoptail
- -Tuners: Vintage Style Tuners
- -Hardware Type: Nickel
- -Treble Pickup: PRS SE 245 Treble
- -Bass Pickup: PRS SE 245 Bass
- -Controls: Volume and Tone Controls for each Pickup with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch on Upper Bout