These are two of a kind!
Professional Rode M5 Cardioid Condensers with a wide frequency response but also low noise.
They are Ideal for studio recording & work perfectly in a variety of different positions.
They've been paired together very carefully to ensure there is no more than 1dB of sensitivity between them.
- Acoustic Principle - Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics - JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule - 0.50"
- Address Type - End
- Frequency Range - 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance - 200O
- Maximum SPL - 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Maximum Output Level - 13.5dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity - -34.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (10.46mV @ 94 dB SPL) /- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) - 19dB-A