There's an awful lot of Home recording microphone packs out there to get you started.. Sometimes it's hard to single out a choice!
The Rode NT1 A however is head and shoulders above the rest. With superior sound & build quality you can trust this microphone to capture the essence of your recording!
The pack includes The NT1A Condenser Microphone, a fantastic SM-6 Shock Mount (With pop filter), an XLR cable to hook it up, a dust cover & an instructional DVD!
- Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule 1.00"
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Address Type Side
- Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance 100Ω
- Maximum SPL 137dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level 13.7mV
- Sensitivity -31.9dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 5dB-A
- Power Options +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight 326.00gm
- Dimensions 190.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
- Output XLR Output