The acoustic/electric 314ce responds well to a wide range of playing styles thanks to Taylor’s medium-size Grand Auditorium body.
Sapele shares mahogany’s strong and focused midrange response and, together with a Sitka spruce top, rings out with brightness and clarity.
The Elixir® HD Light strings are custom calibrated to optimize the tone with bolder highs, fuller lows, and more overall warmth, giving players an expressive tonal palette. Black binding flanks sapele’s ribbon-like grain, with small diamond fretboard inlays in Italian acrylic adding a traditional touch.
The guitar incorporates a Venetian cutaway, comes equipped with Taylor’s Expression System 2 pickup, and ships in a Taylor deluxe hardshell case.
- Back & Sides: Sapele
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Soundhole Rosette: Plastic
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Large Pearl Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Black
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome-plated Taylor Tuners
- Strings: Elixir Light Gauge Strings with NANOWEB Coating
- Scale Length: 25 1/2 Inches
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 3/4 Inches
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 15 Inches
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern)
- Finish: Satin with Gloss Top
- Color Options: Natural
- Sunburst Options: None
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Electronics: Taylor ES2
- Left-Handed: Available; No Charge
- Body Width: 16 Inches
- Body Depth: 4 5/8 Inches
- Body Length: 20 Inches
- Overall Length: 41 Inches
- Case: Taylor Hardshell