The mahogany-top cutaway Grand Concert 322ce will appeal to rootsy fingerstyle players craving a comfortable playing experience.
The 24-7/8-inch neck makes fretting and bending strings easier, while the blackwood/mahogany wood pairing yields a surprisingly warm and dynamic tonal response for a smaller body.
A smooth shaded edgeburst adds a tasteful vintage look that complements the rich-grained mahogany top. Appointments include a black pickguard, Italian acrylic small diamond fretboard inlays, black binding with crisp white top trim, 3-ring rosette, and satin finish.
The guitar comes equipped with a Venetian cutaway and Expression System 2 electronics for a smooth plug-and-play experience.
- Top: Tropical Mahogany
- Back and Sides: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Bracing: Standard w/Relief Rout
- Binding: Black
- Finish: Satin
- Stain/Sunburst: Medium Brown Stain w/Shaded Edge Burst Top
- Neck: Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck Width: 1.75"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.875"
- Inlays: Small Diamonds
- Number of Frets: 18
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Electronics: Expression System 2
- Controls: Bass, Treble, Master Volume
- Tuners: Taylor Slot Head
- Nut: Tusq
- Saddle: Micarta
- Buttons: Ivoroid
- Headstock Logo: Italian Acrylic
- Rosette: Three-Ring Plastic
- Included Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell, Brown